Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm all Giddy, because Vegans fight back against- Anthony Bourdain!

After Goods told me Anthony Bourdain said this:
"Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter faction, the vegans, are a persistent irritant to any chef worth a damn. To me, life without veal stock, pork fat, sausage, organ meat, demi-glace, or even stinky cheese is a life not worth living. Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for, the pure enjoyment of food."

- Anthony Bourdain, "Kitchen Confidential," p. 70

...I decided to boycott his show. FYI I watched the show like one would do a horror show, through your fingers as you covered up your eyes, during the gory parts....
BUT now a genius came up with this "http://hezbollahtofu.blogspot.com/"

P.S. - Title - I do mean that Vegans are fighting back in a NON-violent way.
Peace out!

No comments: