Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Raw Raw Raw, Penn State won!

Penn State kicked Michingan State's green butt! Now on to the Rose Bowl!

And here is the yummy Raw Corn Chips I was yacking about before......


These are extremely simple to make- in food processor combine/grind
Fresh RAW Corn cut from cob (I think I did 4 ears this time)
One RAW Carrot (peeled)
Garlic Powder to taste
and whatever other seasonings you want (chilie powder / cayenne / onion powder / parsley)
and this time I added 1 Tbs. of Flax Mill (the corn was very juicy)

After blended - spread out on teflon sheets or parchment paper - approx 1/8" thick.
dehydrate @ 105 degrees for approx. 24 hours - flipping and removing the corn "sheets" half way through.

See how easy???? They keep for weeks, in an air tight container or bag, if they last that long.

I'll be back cooking soon.....byes.

No comments: