Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cheesy Curry Cauliflower Popcorn

Just look at this yumminess!
Well, it's hard to see the yumminess....but it was! Oh, and easy peasy!
I used:
Approx 1 head of cauliflower- broken into pieces
1-2 tbs of veggie oil (I think it was more like 1- I drizzled)
curry powder
garlic powder
paprika
teeny tiny bit of salt
dried hot peppers flakes
3-4 tbs of nutritional yeast.
I mixed it all up in a plastic baggy** until well coated...the seasonings amonts are to taste. Baked at 400 convection oven/425 reg. oven for 10 minutes, then flip the cauliflower and bake for another 10 minutes until the golden goodness shines thru.
Before the baking....
Closer looksee....
DONE!
This would be awesome served with a baked potato. 5 out of 5 forks for this little dish!
**Okay, now the plastic baggy - I don't want to hear yammering about how I dirtied a perfectly good plastic baggy with oil and other goo....I have a secret to share- you can actually wash baggies in your washing machine - and if one escapes and winds up in your dryer - well that is okay too - they will survive without causing any damage to the equipment, your clothes or damage the bag itself. I know....I'm genius material.

No comments: