Monday, September 21, 2009

Fun time had by all.....

Normally- Goods and I are too busy to jet here and there on the weekend - you know - like to ACTUALLY relax and enjoy the weekend??? Well this weekend we squeezed a couple of fun Michigan things in between projects.

Guess where we went Saturday????? The Michigan Renaissance Festival - Yes we dress because we are cool like that!! Goods was a pirate (the theme for the weekend) I was his gypsy girl.
Go figure I took a picture of The PUB. And here is a pic of the Good-Men.....

Men in tights - love it. I didn't take any pictures of the food I did eat there....they don't have much of a selections for vegans. I did have a famous dill pickle, a order of crisscross fries, that were undercooked, and then a bag of overpriced Kettle Korn...my favorite!
I did take a photo of one of our favorite acts at the renn fest....if you ever get a chance to go - this is a must - they are hilarious! Great improving! They are The Bocca Show...

Then on Sunday we hit the streets of Ferndale, Michigan for....

It was a lot of fun...next time we go we will be allowing more time to people watch.


Ferndale is a cool town....they have some great eatery there. They have one of my favorite health food store there....and a newly founded (by me) this place.....

Where I was able to purchase and consume THIS-
It's been over 3 years since I have actually bought a milkshake or even icecream out. This brought me massive amounts of excitement and glee.
Here is Goods enjoying our shared, Peanutbutter, Chocolate & Banana milkshake.....

And to boot - it was great! Here is a link to AJ's - we will be going back to check out what else they have to offer.
....so a fun weekend had by all in the Goods' household.

No comments: