Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lazy Bones

I have a lot of blogging catching up to do….
I’ve been cooking, I’ve been taking photos, but I’ve also been lazy
…like my cat Guido.
Goods & I got back from our glorious trip to Los Cabos ….and I think that is where my laziness started. We did an excellent job eating, drinking and lying in the sun. I was lucky that the resort had many tasty food options for my vegan palette, and they were extremely accommodating if the menu gave me no choices. They also had a hibachi restaurant on site- which was wonderful for me- and now their sushi chefs know how to make vegan sushi….but no wasahbi??? Not sure what was up with that.

On the flight back from Cabo, we had a plane change in Phoenix- because of technical difficulties we missed out flight to Detroit (this was Sunday evening) The next available flight back to Detroit was Tuesday night at 11:00 (major weather issues). After Goods calmed my down, we made the best of it – Hey American West was paying for our hotel and gave us food vouchers….so Goods rented a car and off we went-

We went to the Desert…. We went to Scottsdale…..
Where I was totally ecstatic to have wasahbi with my sushi!
And I got my tofu fix – oh how I missed my tofu in Mexico!

And we went to the Phoenix Zoo….
We finally made it home…..and I cooked and cooked, baked and cooked. See, who had time for blogging with all that cooking?
So stay tuned for some yumminess, and some not so yumminess!

No comments: