- Her waiting by the door for me to come home from work.
- Her constant meowing until she got her wet food for breakfast or dinner
- How she ran after me, when I was feeding her dinner, even if I ran around the house with the can of food just to taunt her (don't judge me, it was adorable)
- Her fang.
- Her haunting meow in the middle of the night...still don't know what was up with that.
- Her begging for pizza or bacon from Goods.
- How she watched tubers flying thru the air.
- How Fluffy cat would kick her butt!
- How she use to try and attack the birds and squirrels through the window.
- Watching her sleep as close as she could get to the fireplace without combusting.
- Her pushing Lily out of the way the so SHE could be the one to drink out of the bathroom sink faucet.
- Her laying in her cardboard box.
- How she would snuggle with her sister.
- How she would run out of the litterbox and run around the house after she did #2.
- Her licking her sister's head.
- Laying in the middle of the kitchen floor like a dog.
- How she would walk on our pillows and heads when we laid in bed.
- How she would huddle in the hall when it stormed
- How she would eat vegan hotdogs.
- I miss everything.....
Thursday, November 06, 2008
20 things I miss about Guido