Friday, March 19, 2010

Hi - I'm Dee, and this is Good-Dees

So what excuse do you want to hear first??? I think the truth is the best.....I'm still the busiest laid off vegan....yes I'm still happily unemployed.

It's been months I know, and I've missed every single one of you....but....
Once upon a time, before right before Thanksgiving our computer blew up....and it sucked...it sucked for a couple of weeks until our new baby appeared.

So then there was Christmas, New Years, and other stuff that got in the way of my blogging....like I'm back in college working on my second degree....more on that later. Then there was winter to deal with....more suckiness. We tried to deal with it as best we could....we went to Snowfest in Frankenmuth....see how cold we are....

Totally fake smiles.
Pretty COLD things though....

So I was inspired to create this....
Goods and I also did some fun Detroit stuff - if you EVER get to Detroit you just have to go featherbowling - Goods in action.....
We did loads of other things too....Watched the Derby Girls in Action, went to the Dirty Show again, hung with friends....but what Goods said I did more was study. As stated previously - I'm back in college - I'm striving to become valedictorian of Macomb Community College. I'm a book worm, I'm officially a geek - and I totally love it. I have enrolled in the restaurant management program - it blends well with that petroleum and natural gas engineering degree I have from Penn State - doesn't it???

I have been cooking a tad....so foodie posts will be happening. Something else that has happened was a new addition to the Goods family......Lookie how cute!
I am sad to say that CHARLIE does not reside at our house but lives at Goods' daughter's abode. But Charlie does come to visit and totally ignores Lily which is such a disappointment for me. Oh well, I'll just taunt her myself.

I'll be back really really soon....it's not a promise it is a threat!

No comments: