Saturday, October 02, 2010

Halloween Countdown #1

Yeap - it's that time again.....Goods favorite time of the year - the time to scare the neighborhood kiddies. So....only 29 more days to Boo-Day. I am going to feature some of out halloween cheer with you this year. First off....THE PUMPKIN. Well it didn't make it to it's 3rd Halloween....look at the guts spewing out onto the floor...
It was a sad day...and a stinky one too. It was so close to celebrating with us his 3rd halloween...but it just couldn't hang on. So you ask me how I know it was a BOY pumpkin....well ask yourself...would a GIRL make a mess all over my kitchen floor??? No, I think not.

So you are wondering where this halloween feature is that I talked about....well here it is...Fluffy is modeling it for you....She's shy...well really she was afraid of the flash...and me. Hey, her Daddy held her while I put it on...bad Daddy. Here is a closer look.

Oh - and yes I made it....I can be crafty at times...oh and it's reversible....just in case the eyes bug you.
I didn't really make it for Fluffy...I'm making a couple for some doggies that come to visit on their walks. I love them...

So...I know you all have been wondering why I didn't have my Lily Lou as the model...
It's still sooooo hard to talk about it, she was the love of my life (sorry Goods) and we had to send her to kitty heaven with Guido. As I sit here typing I'm bawling...I miss her with every piece of my being........ we sent her to heaven July 12th...the suckiest day of my life.
She was 15 1/2 years young...

Lily Lou...you were the best Kitty in the whole wide world...you were my best friend.
Now - I must go drown my sorrows with some vodka....yes, and Lily would have approved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i am so sorry about your precious lily ---

the loss of a fur-baby is so painful ---

i think about our last fur-baby gina -- our completly vegan kitty -- everyday --

and cry -- even tho it was several years ago ---

caminante in colorado
oct 11, '10

Good-Dees said...

Thank you...my thoughts go out to you too. maybe they are playing together...well that is if Lily got off her princess pillow. A dear friend told me once, and it is of comfort..."You love hard, you hurt hard...but would you want it anyother way?" I have to go get a tissue now...loving sucks sometimes....