Sunday, July 07, 2013

Bean Bread

Here - go make this now! Eggy Breakfast Bread


Gluten free! and packed with protein!  I thought it was a little on the sweet side so next time I would only use 1 Tbsp of sugar.  I am going to put blueberries in it next time and use the vanilla too, which I omitted this time.  I baked mine in the toaster oven - and it took 15 minutes....but it was one easy peasey recipe.

Love her website too - I made Goods the "Healthy Chocolate Pecan Pie"  and it was delish. I used the 2 Tbsp of molasses which was a tad strong when we ate it the first day, but by the next day it was toned done, but I think I would cut it to 1 Tbsp next time.  Again, easy peasey recipe to make!  I like easy!

Oh- and I did take a photo of it!  Please note the appropriate drinking beverage in the photo at the top left corner....vodka goes GREAT with this pie!



Enjoy!

No comments: