Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TEA-DEE, it was my birthday yesterday.

Not that I go around telling everyone it's my birthday, especially this year since adding a year to my age I now check another "age range box" on forms....BUT Goods gave me something I must share and tell anyone that is willing to listen, or read in this case.

I heart tea. It's just been in the last couple of years that I really started to dig it. They make fun of my tea drawer at work.....
....and I don't know why. I only have 17 flavors, a gal does likes to mix it up a bit.

So on to my cool gift Goods gave me..... A TEAPOSY! This tea blossom was heart of love - excellent rosy flavor. (If you don't know what it is, watch this YOUTUBE video.)
The tea went excellent with my birthday cake (made with the lemon icing) I made myself...Goods doesn't bake, but he made me a kick ass Vegan White Chili, that he made up and so I don't have a recipe to share with you. Maybe Goods could be a GUEST BLOGGER some day, but I would have to type for him since he is a pecker typer.

And if you look to the left of my TEAPOSY photo, you will see another gift - an electric pepper mill!! With a light that turns on when you start it's engine!! I guess in case you are eating during an electrical outage.

Back to the cake - it was totally awesome - I'll be serving it again Friday when we have peeps over for dinner.

And one finally share- this cool bracelet my nephews sent me (think it was more my sister though)
Purrrty isn't it? I wore it today to work and I look at it every time I reach into my tea drawer.

Peace out!

No comments: